- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONSmiths, SS80, Hydronic Plinth Heater. For a room size approx. 27m³
Designed to fit into European-style slim-line 80mm Plinths
This Space Saver sits neatly under a kitchen unit and comes with a Stainless Steel Grille as standard. This model uses hot water from your central heating system, passing through the heat exchanger.
Cold air is drawn in by the fan and heated as it passes through the heat exchanger and sent out gently back into the room for an even temperature distribution meaning that it will use around 25% less energy whilst heating a room in less than half the time of a traditional panel radiator.
The internal thermostat prevents the fan from operating until the water passing through the heat exchanger has reached 38°C, preventing the unit from circulating cold air when initially switched on.
This Space Saver sits neatly under a kitchen unit and comes with a Stainless Steel Grille as standard.
Suitable for two-pipe central heating only
The internal thermostat prevents the fan from operating when it become overheated..
Cut out for this model is 505mm x 72mm
This model is NOT suitable for installation in the bathroom or in areas of high humidity.
Optional Overlay Grille colours are available and are sold separately.
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Stainless Steelwarranty:5 Years Parts & Labourdimensions (mm):74 x 550 x 255control type:rocker switchcontrol position:frontplacement:base unitmax decibels:39 dB(A)temperature range:45-80 Cinput voltage:240von/off indicator:yes
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.