Our Fast Delivery Service
We offer a speedy and reliable delivery service at Appliance House.
When you spend over £30 and place an order before 1pm, if your item is 'in stock' we’ll ship it out on our FREE next working day or nominated day delivery service to mainland UK.
Items shown as 'available' are available to order from the manufacturer and can be delivered ASAP depending on the specific brand and the supplier's stockholding.
We will always provide clear delivery timescales before and after purchase. We even give you the option to choose a delivery day that suits you.
We are delighted to offer Saturday deliveries for our large and small items for a fee of only £20.00. For more information on this service please call one of our sales team on 0330 002 0229.
Delivery to remote areas will be subject to additional delivery costs as shown below. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver large items to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland or overseas.
To help achieve a successful delivery first time, please ensure the following:
- Correct Model Selection - When choosing your new appliance, be careful to select the correct size, colour and model. All dimensions are listed on the individual product pages so please double check the aperture where the product will be placed to make sure it fits. If in doubt please email or call us for more advice.
- Contact Numbers - During checkout, please try to provide at least two telephone numbers; mobile, work or home number. This allows us to contact you both the day before and on the day of the delivery.
- Potential Access Issues - If the premises have restricted access, potential parking problems or flights of stairs, this MUST be noted at the time of ordering. Clear access for the delivery vehicle will be required as close as possible to the entrance of the property.
- Check For Damages - Before the delivery team leave, check all items for any damage that may have occurred in transit. If you are unhappy with the condition of any purchase please note this at the time of delivery.
- Installation - Prior to using your new products, please make sure that any appliances have been installed according to the manufacturer's installation information and you read the instruction booklets.
Please remember that all deliveries require a signature as items cannot be left without a signature, nor can they be signed 'unchecked'.
Should you notice any damage to any appliance or packaging, please note this down next to your signature. For example "box damaged, broken, dented". The onus is on the buyer to prove the damage was caused during transit.
If any items are damaged and the delivery note has been marked 'unchecked', at our discretion we will offer a 50% refund of the price paid only. It is therefore in the buyer's interest to open the item, check it and mark any damages on the driver's delivery note.
Any damage must be reported within 2 weeks of delivery. We will not accept any claim made after the 2 week period. Visit Returns & Refunds for more details on our returns procedure.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have signed for the correct number of goods delivered. At the time of delivery you must also check that you have received the correct goods in accordance with your order.
Please note: There are costs associated with the delivery process. Should delivery fail due to customers not being present during the organised delivery appointment, or for other customer or site-related reasons (i.e. restricted access or flights of stairs), then we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £80 to cover the cost of further attempts.
Please be aware – A £60 fee may apply to cancellations made after the item has been collected by the chosen courier. The cancellation fee will be deducted from your final refund.