Quooker, CUBE, Chilled Water Filter Unit
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 2 years
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe Quooker CUBE is a chilling and filtering unit specifically designed for use with Quooker taps. Once the CUBE is plumbed into your Quooker tap, it has the ability to supply 100°C boiling water, hot, cold and also perfectly chilled filtered water along with sparkling water too. This creates a 5-in-1 tap!
Once installed you can switch between cold filtered, sparkling water and boiling water with ease using the textured push and turn handle. Within the base of the tap a light will shine to let you know which type of water you have selected;
- Double tap and turn - Boiling water -Solid red light
- Single tap and turn - Chilled Sparkling water - Flashing blue light
- Single tap, hold and turn - Chilled filtered water - Solid blue light
The CUBE allows you to enjoy lovely chilled drinks and fresh, sparkling spritzers with minimal effort. It is an environmentally friendly option too. There will be no need to cart heavy bottles of water home from the supermarket, nor will you need to pour away half bottles of sparkling water that have lost their fizz! This alone reduces plastic waste and saves water!
Single Quooker Co2 bottles provide up to 60 litres of chilled carbonated water. The CUBE comes with one CO2 canister, this is mounted to the side or front of the chilling unit. Sparkling water produced via the Quooker Co2 cartridge costs just *29p per litre delivered.
Inside the tank a hollow fibre filter purifies the water, removing any odours and bacteria before reaching your glass. A light signal will notify you when the filter needs changing.
CUBE dimensions - W 235mm x D 440mm x H 430mm (Once the canister is mounted to the unit you must account for an additional 65mm)
The Quooker CUBE is compatible with any Quooker tap and pro vaq tank manufactured from October 2017 onwards. You will need to check the serial number on your product to determine if it is compatible.
Tanks - Serial number that starts with VBW, VCW, CCW or CPW are compatible.
Taps - Serial number that starts with QW0, QW1 and higher are compatible.
Click below to read our blog post about the Quooker Cube...
* Statistics from Quooker. Please call 0330 002 0229 for more information.
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Stainless Steelwarranty:2 yearsdimensions (mm):H 430 x W300 x D 440
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.Option 124 Months2 YearFinanceOption 236 Months3 YearFinanceOption 348 Months4 YearFinanceOption 410 MonthsInterest FreePurchase£669£669£669£66910% Deposit£66.90£66.90£66.90£66.90Set Up FeeN/AN/AN/AN/ALoan Amount£602.10£602.10£602.10£602.10Monthly Repayment£30.15£21.86£17.78£125.91Settlement FeeN/AN/AN/AN/AAPR19.9%19.9%19.9%0.0%Interest£121.50£184.86£251.34N/ATotal Amount£790.50£853.86£920.34£669
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.