Take the stress out of cooking with this amazingly tasty recipe. Our Delicious Slow Cooked BBQ Pulled Pork is great to serve at a party and perfect for those planning on a super chilled New Years day! This recipe is so easy, it takes 5 minutes to prepare and the slow cooker does the rest!
You’ll need to give yourself plenty of time for this dish as it takes around 7 hours to cook beautifully in the slow cooker. For lunch it is great served on baps with apple sauce and coleslaw. Our slow cooked BBQ Pulled Pork is also lovely served with skinny fries & corn on the cob.
Dig your slow cooker out, it’s time to prepare some pulled pork!
Delicious Pulled Pork Recipe.
For The Rub;
- 2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Plain Flour
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1.4 kg Pork Shoulder (Off the bone)
- 3 Tbsp Good Quality Smoked BBQ Sauce
- 2 Garlic Cloves – Crushed
- 160ml Apple Juice
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Add all the rub ingredients into a bowl. Mix to combine. Rub over all the pork ensuring sides are covered too.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Over a medium to high heat sear the pork on all sides until browned.
- Transfer the pork to a slow cooker.
- Mix the garlic, BBQ sauce & apple juice together in a jug then pour over the pork.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker pot and cook on low for 7 hours or until the pork is tender & falling apart.
For more easy slow cooker recipes visit our blog. Here you’ll find more tasty slow cooked recipes including Super Tasty Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks With Black Olives.