Unagi Model One E500 Electric Scooter
- PRODUCT CODE:
- Model One
- 2 Years Materials & Workmanship
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe Unagi Model One E500 Electric Scooter is slim, portable and so stylish. We love it!
A unique stainless steel hinge system allows you to fold and lock the Model One scooter with the click of a button. It is the first 'one click' folding scooter of its kind! Constructed from aluminium and Toray carbon fibre this scooter weighs just 12kg. Once folded this compact, lightweight scooter is easy to carry.
The E500 electric scooter is built to last too and won't rust. This top of the range scooter receives 3 coating applications in order to achieve an outstanding and perfect paint finish. These include a laminate plus a high abrasion resistant paint coating to handle all road conditions. It is finished to a high standard and is available in four stylish high tech paint options.
The ride is smooth thanks to the custom designed 7.5" rubber tires. These puncture proof tyres have small air pockets distributed over the whole circumference of the wheel. This clever detail acts as front and rear suspension and provides shock absorption when riding over bumpier terrain.
Tackling hills is no problem. Complete with dual 250W motors, 1000W maximum power and 32 N.m of torque the Model One scooter can climb 15 degree inclines with ease. The E500 scooter can reach a maximum speed of 25km/h. Three riding modes allow you to cruise along at varying speeds. Integrated into the magnesium alloy handlebar you'll find the touch control dashboard where you can control throttle, brake, horn, and the LED headlight.
Eco, 1st Gear - 14.5 - 17.7 km/h (9 - 10 mph)
Standard, 2nd Gear - 17.7 - 20.9 km/h (10 - 12.9mph)
Professional, 3rd Gear - 24.1 - 25km/h (14.9 - 15.5mph)
Safety matters, especially when riding at nighttime. The E500 electric scooter has a flush mounted 47 Lumen LED front light and rear blinking red light for safer riding in low visibility conditions. Dual electronic E-ABS brakes and an intuitive friction break also ensure safe, steady braking. The deck features a silicon top surface for added stability, comfort and traction during your ride.
The lithium ion battery has a 24.95km range and takes between 4-5 hours to charge.
Folded Size; 96 cm (L) x 42 cm (W) x 38 cm (H)
Max Rider Weight; 125kg
Max Speed; 25 km/h
Max Power; 1000W
Charging Time; 4-5 hours
Range - 24.95km (15.5miles)
Unagi components are warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship for a 2-year period from the date of original purchase. Wear and tear is not covered under warranty. Warranty does not include normal wear and tear (tires, grips, or standing pad), or misuse, including off-road usage or water damage (full submersion).
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Matte Black, Sea Salt, Scarlet Fire, Cosmic Bluewarranty:2 Years Materials & Workmanshipdimensions (mm):380 x 960 x 420 Foldedip rating:54
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.