Buy Hot Water Taps Online
Install an instant boiling water tap in your home and say goodbye to your kettle for good! A space saving hot water tap is an absolute must have for any new kitchen.
At Appliance House we have some fantastic boiling water taps on offer from top quality brands including Grohe, Franke, Abode and Caple to name a few. With aesthetics to suit both traditional and modern style kitchens it is easy to find a boiling water tap to compliment your interior perfectly.
We have a great selection of boiling water taps including 3-in-1 kitchen taps that offer hot, cold and boiling water from one stylish spout. The 4-in-1 kettle taps include hot, cold, boiling and even filtered water too.
We also have an array of single boiling water tap options. As the name suggest, single hot taps dispense boiling water only and they can be installed alongside an existing kitchen tap with ease.
All models come with excellent warranty packages and many features such as child locks to ensure the safety of all users.
Free Delivery On All Hot Water Taps
Every boiling water tap in our extensive collection will be delivered to you absolutely FREE of charge.
We offer excellent competitive prices on all hot water taps, teamed with free delivery you are guaranteed to find a boiling water tap at an excellent price when you shop with Appliance House.
- Hot Water Taps When using a kettle you waste energy, money, time and water. We have a solution! Install a hot water tap where boiling water flows instantly.
We stock 3 in 1 taps and 4-in-1 taps as well as boiling water only taps which are designed specifically for boiling water only and can be fitted next to your existing kitchen tap.
Within our collection you’ll find models from quality brands including Caple, Abode, Grohe and Franke with styles to suit all kitchen interiors.
- Styles Of Hot Water Taps It has never been easier to find a boiling water tap to match the style and interior of your kitchen. Franke, for example, offer a wide variety of options on their hot tap collection including gold, copper, gunmetal, black, chrome and brushed steel finishes.
If you are searching for a boiling water tap with a modern, edgy appearance you will find the square, angled ‘u’ spouts provide a more contemporary aesthetic. Models featuring rounded, arced spouts are equally striking and elegant and look superb in both traditional and modern kitchens.
With the increasing popularity of boiling water taps, manufacturers have opened up their range to include single boiling water taps, 3-in-1 boiling water taps and even 4-in-1 boiling water taps. What is the difference between these options?
- Single Boiling Water Taps As the name suggests, single hot taps dispense boiling water only. They are a great option for those who wish to take advantage of the convenience of boiling water on demand but also want to keep their existing mixer tap.
- 3-in-1 Boiling Water Taps A tap that dispenses hot, cold and boiling water all from one spout!
- 4-in-1 Boiling Water Taps These taps are a fabulous choice as they supply hot, cold, boiling and filtered water too! If you often buy bottled water from the supermarket then a 4-in-1 boiling water tap is the ideal tap for you. Water is filtered to remove any impurities, in some cases it is even chilled to provide taint free, great tasting water with each use.
- Boiling Water Tap Safety Features Once a boiling water tap is installed you will instantly eliminate the risk of knocking over a kettle as your traditional kettle will no longer be required. This alone will make your kitchen a safer place. It is imperative that boiling water taps are safe to use too. With this in mind, all boiling water taps have been designed with plenty of useful safety features.
Magnetic hotkeys on Abode models and child proof locks and levers across the brands prevent children accidentally turning on the boiling water function.
An insulated spout allows users to touch the tap straight after the boiling water function has been activated. Water flows as a fine spray from a boiling water tap, often with the inclusion of air in the water. This variation in flow helps to prevent scalding unlike water being poured from the kettle or a hot pan.
- Boiling Water Tap Efficiency There is no doubt about it, instant boiling water saves time, energy and water. Statistics reveal that Brits waste a whopping £145 million a year overfilling and boiling kettles.
Boiling water supplied on demand, means you only use the water that you need, when you want it. When you use a boiling water tap you simply fill a pan or cup with water straight from the tap. This process allows you to see the water level to ensure you never use too much water making a boiling water tap an environmentally friendly option.
It will save you time too. Instant boiling water means no waiting around for the kettle to boil, reducing cooking and preparation times for pasta, vegetables, sterilising baby bottles and preparing hot drinks etc.
The versatility of a hot water tap is second to none and the reason why kitchen designers, chefs, celebrities and the press all recommend them. They have, in recent years become the 'must have' appliance in every kitchen.
- Installation Of A Boiling Water Tap Boiling water taps must be installed by a qualified plumber. When you purchase a boiling water tap you will receive all the necessary items required for installation.
If you are adding a boiling water tap to an existing kitchen you may find you do not have sufficient room to store the boiling water tank in the unit beneath the sink. If this is the case, installation may take longer as connectors will need to be fed from the tank to the tap. Dependant on the brand and type of boiling water tap you choose, installation time scales average between 20 minutes to 2 hours.
Boiling water tap holes range from 32mm – 35mm wide. If you are planning to replace your tap with a new boiling water tap then please ensure you check the dimensions of your existing tap hole. If you are in the process of designing a brand new kitchen the tap hole size will be irrelevant as a new worktop would be drilled to accommodate the tap during installation.
- Buy Your Hot Water Tap On Finance We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new hot water tap allowing you to spread the cost of payment. We offer customers the option to pay regular monthly instalments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279.