Grohe, RED DUO 2.0 C-Spout, Boiling Kettle Hot Tap
- PRODUCT CODE:
- Red Duo 2.0
- 3 Years
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- DPD Tracked Small Parcel
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe Grohe Red II Duo 3 in 1 Kettle Hot tap available in Chrome or SuperSteel.
This 3-in-1 tap supplies 3 litres of 99ºC water, as well as standard hot and cold water, and a 5 stage filtration system. Ideal for those looking for a sleek kitchen design as well as wanting to save space, this Grohe 3-in-1 tap can be installed in any kitchen.
The instant 99ºC water is perfect for everyday use; making tea and coffee, as well as filling pots and pans for cooking. The hot water is operated by the child-safe touch button which unlocks the tap and then dispenses the 99ºC water.
This Grohe tap comes with a 4litre or 5.5litre water tank, larger than most hot taps on the market, and everything required for installation is included in the box. The water will pass through the Grohe Red filter which reduces impurities in the water, while the titanium boiler tank reduces the build-up of lime scale in the tank and tap.
This 3-in-1 tap is CE approved, with TUV certified safeguards against accidental use of the 99ºC water, and an insulated spout stopping the spout being too hot to touch. The water tank has achieved an A energy rating and can be switched to a holiday mode, which limits the temperature to 60ºC, to save energy while you're away.
Features an insulated 150° swivel spout. The height at which the water will exit the spout is 288mm and the recommended cut out hole diameter is 34mm.
Minimum recommended pressure is 2.0 bar
Available with 2 different boiler tanks depending on your personal requirements:
M - Medium 4 Litre tank capacity dimension H336mm x W210mm
L - Large 5.5 Litre tank capacity dimensions H491mm x W210mm
Grohe RED taps come with a 3 Year Warranty.
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Chromewarranty:3 Yearsdimensions (mm):Tap - 418 x 55 x 224(Reach) Boiler - 491 x 210lever position:dual leversminimum bar pressure:2.0value type:ceramic discinput voltage:240v
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.