- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONGrohe, BLUE Pure Eurosmart, C-Spout Water Filter Tap
The award winning Grohe Blue Pure Eurosmart Tap provides freshly filtered water in an instant. This filtered water tap has undergone rigorous testing in a GHI lab and subsequently, has been endorsed by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
Designed with two individual inner water-ways the supply of standard tap water and filtered water remain separate. It is easy to operate and features two responsive controls on either side of the tap. Standard tap water is dispensed using the single lever and with the twist of the additional easy-grip dial, the Grohe Blue Pure will dispense taint, free, filtered water.
The Grohe Blue Pure Eurosmart Duo Starter Set comes with an activated carbon filter capable of filtering up to 3000 litres of water. Every drop of water that passes through the filter tastes fresh and clean as chlorine, pesticides and other unwanted compounds are removed from the water during the filtering process.
An acoustic alarm reminds you when the filter needs to be changed. The starter set also includes a filter exchange timer, this can be set to 90, 180, 270 or 360 days.
Smooth operation and a sparkling tap is guaranteed for many years to come as this stylish monobloc tap features a Grohe StarLight chrome finish and a long life internal Grohe SilkMove mechanism.
This tap is not suitable for a UK water softener system.
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Chromewarranty:5 Yearsdimensions (mm):384 x 52 x 223 (Reach)lever position:single side leverminimum bar pressure:1single flow:yesvalue type:ceramic disc
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.