Grohe, BLUE Home Mono, C-Spout Water Filter Tap
- PRODUCT CODE:
- BLUE Home Mono C-Spout
- 3 Years
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe Grohe, BLUE Home Mono C-spout starter kit allows you to enjoy chilled drinking water straight from your tap. Once installed you'll have the option of choosing between still, medium semi sparkling or full sparkling water via the touch of a button.
The set comprises of a Grohe Blue single lever tap and a cooler unit where the filter and CO2 canister are housed. Measuring 455mm high, 200m wide and 505mm deep the cooler unit will fit within a 300mm wide kitchen cabinet comfortably.
Lime, chlorine and even heavy metals are safely removed from the water via the filter to ensure every glass tastes fresh and clean! If you live in a hard water region, an activated carbon filter (40 547 001) is also recommended to prevent limescale build up. It is capable of delivering 3 litres of filtered, chilled water per hour.
A unique Grohe Ondus App can be downloaded for free via iTunes or Google Play store. This will enable you to sync your tap with your smartphone! You will be able to monitor your filter and Co2 levels via the app and order replacements. Using your phone you can also remotely set up your tap and link statistics from your water use to health apps. It provides up to a maximum of 10m Bluetooth range.
The Grohe Blue features a 150° swivel spout and is available in Grohe Starlight Chrome or Supersteel finish.
Please Note: This tap may require the 15mm Adapter for 3/8" Tails. Please check with your plumber if these are required for installation. The recommended cut out hole diameter is 34mm. It features non return valves.
Minimum recommended pressure; 2.0 bar
Apple - iPhone with iOS 9.0 or higher.
Andriod - Smartphone with Andriod 4.3 or higher.
Grohe BLUE taps come with a 3 Year Warranty
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Chrome & SuperSteelwarranty:3 Yearsdimensions (mm):379 x 34 x 153 Reachlever position:single side leverlever type:quarter turnminimum bar pressure:2.0single flow:yesvalue type:quarter turn
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.