Electrolux, EOD3460AA, Built In Double Oven
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 1 year
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
The Electrolux EOD3460AAX Double Oven gives you plenty of space to cook many things at once across two cavities
Features include easy clean enamel linings, an easy to clean glass door which can be removed for cleaning. The door contains two additional panes of glass for added safety to keep the outside cool while you cook and locks heat inside.
Ultrafan Cooking ensures there is no transfer of flavours allowing you to cook different dishes on each shelf including sweet and savoury together.
Fan controlled defrosting can even be used for delicate items such as cream cakes by circulating air at room temperature around the cavity slowly.
energy rating:AAcolour:White, Black, or Stainless Steelwarranty:1 yeardimensions (mm):888 x 594 x 548oven fuel type:electricoven type:fansecond cavity type:fangrill type:electricnumber of functions:5timer type:electriccontrol type:proud controlmain cavity size:66 litressecond cavity size:42 litreschild safety lock:yesliner type:enamelglass door type:tripleinterior light:yeswire shelves:2grill pan:yesroasting tray:yescontrol position:front
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £1,500,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.