We purchased this product after seeing it on this website whilst looking to buy an enamel sink. I'm so pleased I found this granite one instead. It is excellent quality and was easy to install. Value for money and I am so pleased as I think this will last much longer than the enamel and wear better. (02/01/2015) anniebluefox durham
CP SUMMIT 150GP
Just had it installed 11th Dec and looks so good I don't want to use it:). Will have to overcome this as its in the utility room, will remember to dry out each time to keep it looking this special (12/12/2014) Colleen Devon, United Kingdom
I have this sink in my kitchen at home which was fitted about 5 years ago. It still looks as good as new and so when we needed a new sink for a holiday home I had no hesitation in buying the same again. Even in the same colour. The waste all works well and the 1.5 sink is perfect for me. (24/08/2014) deb8822 London
Goes with chrome taps
We've had this sink in for 3 weeks now. When it's clean, it looks great, we have a Grohe chrome mixer tap and light coloured worktop with a granite slab insert ½ a metre to the side of the sink. As with all reviewers of granite sinks, I would say it stains quite easily with lime out of the water so needs a wash with detergent and a wipe after which is a bit of a pain. Having said that, doing that every few days is not the end of the world. The plug that came out of the hole the taps go through is hard enough to sharpen a knife on! They should use that surface on frying pans! Delivery was at the time forecast and quicker than the estimate. (31/10/2013) Malvin Castle Acre, United Kingdom
Carron Phoenix, Summit 150 One and a Half Bowl Granite Sink with Drainer
Main Bowl - 350mm (Left to Right) x 390mm (Front to Back)
Small Bowl - 160mm (Left to Right) x 320mm (Front to Back)
colour:Champagne, Polar White, Graphite, Stone Grey, Slate, Oatmealwarranty:Lifetime Guaranteedimensions (mm):970 x 510 x 210sink type:insetdrainer handing:reversibleminimum base unit:600bowl depth:210mmwaste kit included:yesoptional basket:SUMMIT 150 ACPACKoptional board:SUMMIT 150 ACPACKoptional strainer bowl:SUMMIT 150 ACPACKplumbing kit:Plumbing Kit Required
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £1,500,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
Option 1 6 Months Buy Now Pay LaterOption 2 12 Months Buy Now Pay LaterOption 3 24 Months 2 Year FinanceOption 4 36 Months 3 Year FinancePurchase£500.00£500.00£500.00£500.0010% Deposit£50.00£50.00£50.00£50.00Set Up Fee£25.00£35.00N/AN/ALoan Amount£450.00£450.00£450.00£450.00Monthly RepaymentN/AN/A£22.01£15.80Settlement Fee£10.00£10.00N/AN/AAPR29.8%29.8%15.9%15.9%InterestN/A*N/A**£78.29£118.74Total Amount£535.00£545.00£578.29£618.74
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.