Caple, DD940BK, 90cm, Induction Downdraft Cooker Extractor
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 5 Years Parts and Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONCaple, DD940BK, Induction Downdraft Cooker Extractor this stylish Caple model has an A+ energy rating and offers extremely efficient cooking and extraction from just one appliance.
Illuminated, slider touch controls are easy to operate and provide 10 levels of power, each zone also features a boost function for super fast heating.
Pre-set temperature settings; bake 42°C, keep warm 70°C and boil control 92°C along with timer controls for each independent zone allows for precise cooking control.
Complete with a 'bridge function' the DD940BK allows you to combine 2 zones together to create an extra large cooking zone, ideal for large pans.
It also features a child safety lock, pause, automatic safety shut off plus an anti-overheat function to prevent your food from burning.
The extractor offers 4 speed settings which are selected via simple touch controls. The maximum extraction is 650m3/h and it operates to a maximum noise level of 64dB. The aluminium grease filters have an A class performance rating.
The extractor zone comes with a black glass cover as standard which neatly conceals the extractor unit when not in use. There is also the option to buy a stainless steel grille.
Plinth Motor Included.
Recirculation Kit : CAP57CF sold separately.
Optional Extra : Plasma Filter PLASMABOX (CAP57CF Required)
Innovative plasma technology effectively removes 95% of odours before entering the carbon filter and recirculating clean air back into the room. A plasma box will help to prolong the life of the filter from approximately 6 months for up to 5 years.
Both the recirculation kit and plasma box are designed to sit in the plinth below the cabinets removing the need to duct to the outside wall. Pipework will comfortably fit into a 300mm wide base unit with enough room for further storage. The ducting size required is 150mm.
- SPECIFICATIONenergy consumption (kW/h annual):32.3colour:Black Glasswarranty:5 Years Parts and Labourtotal connected load (kW):7.7dimensions (mm):55 x 900 x 580control type:touch controlchild safety lock:yescontrol position:frontnumber of hob zones:4hob fuel type:electricelectric hob type:inductionresidual heat indicator:yesautomatic safety shut-off:yestimer control:yessmall utensil detection:yesspeed levels:4intensive/boost:yesextraction capacity:650 m3/hrducting size:150mmmax decibels:64 dB(A)charcoal filter code:CAP57CF
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.Option 124 Months2 YearFinanceOption 236 Months3 YearFinanceOption 348 Months4 YearFinanceOption 410 MonthsInterest FreePurchase£2734£2734£2734£273410% Deposit£273.40£273.40£273.40£273.40Set Up FeeN/AN/AN/AN/ALoan Amount£2460.60£2460.60£2460.60£2460.60Monthly Repayment£123.20£89.32£72.66£246.06Settlement FeeN/AN/AN/AN/AAPR19.9%19.9%19.9%0.0%Interest£496.20£754.92£1027.08N/ATotal Amount£3230.20£3488.92£3761.08£2734
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.