Caple, CM110, Built In Combination Microwave
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 2 Years Parts and Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONCaple, CM110, Built In Combination Microwave Oven In Black with a Stainless Steel handle, Full Touch Control, and 8 Automatic Cooking Programmes, and 10 power levels.
This top of the range Caple CM110 combination microwave oven is packed with clever technology and completed with a built in modern look. Not only is it spacious with an extra-large 40 litre capacity, it also has a programmable electric timer so you can program the oven to turn on or off at a desired time. This function is extremely convenient if you want to have a cooked meal ready for when you get home from work.
This Caple microwave oven doesn't feature a turntable but is a full open cavity which allows for the greater capacity. Rather than having your food rotating, which can lead to food being unevenly cooked, the CM110 Caple combination oven uses a stirrer to spread the microwave energy evenly throughout the oven, ensuring a perfectly even cook.
The full touch control panel is a valuable addition to any person wanting a modernised look and experience within their kitchen. Apart from the attractive sleek appearance, the touch control panels are extremely easy to clean and the glass's hygienic smooth surface prevents build-up of dirt and bacteria.
Double glazed doors,
Full touch control,
Programmable electronic timer,
40 litres capacity,
13A fuse rating
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Blackwarranty:2 Years Parts and Labourtotal connected load (kW):2.55dimensions (mm):453.6 x 595 x 547.4oven type:microwavegrill type:electricnumber of functions:8control type:touch controlmain cavity size:40 litreschild safety lock:yesglass door type:doubleinterior light:yescontrol position:frontwatts:1000power levels:10grill:yes
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.