Caple, CAFF41, American Style, Fridge Freezer
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 2 Year Parts & Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe Caple CAFF41 French door fridge freezer is great value for money, packed full of amazing features and will look great in any kitchen! It is extremely energy efficient with its A+ energy rating, and also has an eco mode function to save further energy. This grey fridge freezer with stainless steel doors features an LCD display with touch controls and has a huge capacity of 362 litres. Super freeze and super cool settings add an extra boost if needed which is great after restocking the fridge or freezer. An audible alarm will sound if a door is left open or if the temperature happens to rise too high. A multi-air flow design in the fridge and freezer create perfect storage conditions for your food. There is a child safety lock on the fridge freezer to prevent settings being changed. The holiday mode function is very useful when you are on holiday as energy is saved; saving you money and it is also environmentally friendly.
The inside of the fridge has 6 storage racks, a meat chiller compartment which is self closing to keep meat fresher for longer, 2 salad crisper drawers, 2 covered dairy compartments and an egg tray. The Freezer contains 2 freezer drawers with 3 compartments.
The Caple French Door Fridge Freezer comes with a two year guarantee on parts and labour and this can be extended to five years.
- SPECIFICATIONenergy rating:A+colour:Stainless Steelwarranty:2 Year Parts & Labourdimensions (mm):1850 x 910 x 812control type:touch controlchild safety lock:yesinterior light:yescontrol position:frontmax decibels:45 dB(A)number of doors:2adjustable thermostat:yesglass shelves:yesnumber of shelves:3egg tray:yessalad crisper:yesfrost free (Freezer):yesbottle rack in door:yesice cube tray:yesfridge capacity:362 litresfreezer capacity:167 litresno. of freezer compartments:2acoustic alarm:yes
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.Option 124 Months2 YearFinanceOption 236 Months3 YearFinanceOption 348 Months4 YearFinanceOption 410 MonthsInterest FreePurchase£1468£1468£1468£146810% Deposit£146.80£146.80£146.80£146.80Set Up FeeN/AN/AN/AN/ALoan Amount£1321.20£1321.20£1321.20£1321.20Monthly Repayment£66.15£47.96£39.02£132.12Settlement FeeN/AN/AN/AN/AAPR19.9%19.9%19.9%0.0%Interest£266.40£405.36£551.76N/ATotal Amount£1734.40£1873.36£2019.76£1468
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.