Caple, C2105GM, Built In Single Oven
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 2 years
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
The Caple Sense C2105GM, is a beautifully designed sleek oven in Gunmetal Finish with a capacity of 67 litres, full touch controls with a white display, and a programmable electronic timer. It contains self cleaning catalytic liners on the back and sides, and has an easy to clean enamel interior saving you time and effort. Two internal lights enable you to clearly view your cooking. Chrome shelf racks are easy to remove and two sets of full extension telescopic runners are included which makes it easy to check food by gliding out the rack to view your cooking. Functions include fan heat, fan heat with grill, full grill, eco grill, turbo grill, base heat, boost, conventional grill and a defrost function. A soft closing triple glazed door ensures no heat escapes and the door is not hot to the touch. This saves energy which contributes to the highly efficient energy A rating given to this oven.
The C2105GM boasts additional features such as rotisserie cooking enabling you to place meat on a rotisserie rack which can be placed in the oven as and when needed. This cooks all sides of the meat evenly which is perfect for juicy roasts.
Contact Appliance House today to speak to our knowledgeable team about Caple's Sense oven range.
energy rating:Acolour:Gunmetalwarranty:2 yearstotal connected load (kW):3.22dimensions (mm):593 x 595 x 540oven fuel type:electricoven type:fannumber of functions:13timer type:electriccontrol type:touch controlmain cavity size:67 litrestelescopic rails:yesglass door type:tripleinterior light:yeswire shelves:1grill pan:yesrotisserie rack:yescontrol position:front
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £1,500,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.