Appliance House don't just offer great prices, we pride ourselves in our speedy and efficient delivery service. We aim to have many of our smaller items sent on a FREE* next day delivery service (order values over £25 and ordered before 1pm), and delivery for some of the larger appliances as soon as it's convenient for you. Please note delivery of Ceramic and Granite sinks as well as larger appliances will usually take between 2-7 days.
*Delivery to remote areas will be subject to additional delivery costs as confirmed below:
Small Parcels (DPD 2 day delivery)
Channel Islands - £12.00
Scottish Islands/ Highlands - £7.00
Isle of Man - £7.00
Scilly Isles - £12.00
Northern Ireland - £22.00
Small Parcels - Scottish Highlands includes postcodes: FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV33-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18- 26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50, AB36-38, AB55-56 and all IV postcodes.
Small Parcels - Scottish Islands includes postcodes: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
Large Bulky Items
Channel Islands - Service Not Offered
Scottish Islands/ Highlands - £20.00 per item
Isle of Man - £29.00 per item
Scilly Isles - Service Not Offered
Northern Ireland - Service Not Offered
We do not deliver Large Bulky Items to Orkney, Shetland Islands, Northern or Southern Ireland, Channel Islands or Scilly Isles.
Shortly after purchase a member of our Sales Team will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment for all large kitchen appliances. We'll try to work with you as best we can to offer an AM or PM scheduled time on a day that's suitable for you.
Picked by our highly experienced Warehouse Team, all items are first inspected for any imperfections and additional packaging added for transit protection. You will then be contacted again both the day before and an hour before the appointment to confirm the delivery window and to inform you that the delivery driver is on their way. Smaller items such as taps, some sinks and accessories will be sent via the our reliable courier service who will notify you via text message on the day of delivery of a suitable hour delivery window, e.g between 10:00 & 11:00, please include a mobile number for this service.
Sent via our own carrier service, once delivered your new appliances will be placed into a room of your choice and enough time given for you to inspect all items for complete piece of mind.
Please remember that all deliveries require a signature AFTER inspection, items cannot be left without a signature, or cannot be signed 'unchecked'.
To help achieve a successful delivery first time, please ensure the following:
- When choosing your new appliance, be careful to select the correct size, colour and model. All dimensions are listed on the individual product pages so please double check the aperture where the product will be placed to make sure it fits. If in doubt please email or call us for more advice.
- During checkout, please try to provide at least two telephone numbers, mobile, work or home numbers where we will be able to contact you both the day before and the day of the delivery.
- If the premises have restricted access, potential parking problems or flights of stairs, this must be noted at the time of ordering. Clear access for the delivery vehicle will be required as close as possible to the entrance of the property.
- It will be necessary to have a clear route through the property in order for the Delivery Team to place the goods in the room of your choice. Items of furniture may have to be moved temporarily both for access and to prevent any damage.
- Before the Delivery Team leave, check all items for any damage that may have occurred in transit. If you are unhappy with the condition of any purchase please note this at the time of delivery.
- Prior to using your new products, please make sure that any appliances have been installed according to the manufacturer's installation information and you read the instruction booklets.