- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Zoom by Abode, Venice Monobloc, Dual Lever Kitchen Tap in Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Antique Bronze
Features a 360° swivel spout and has an Aerator included.
The height which the water will exit the spout is 205mm and the recommended cut out hole diameter is 35mm
Includes the Zoom Home Installation System for easy DIY installation : Red and Blue 600mm flexible tail pipes to simplify connection to existing plumbing. Kit contains a box spanner ensuring a secure fit along with John Guest Speedfit components. Information booklet is included to show you how to install your tap.
5 Year Warranty, including valves ( 1 Year on O rings and decorative finishes)
colour:Chrome, Brushed Nickelwarranty:5 Yearsdimensions (mm):335 x 46 x 190lever position:dual leverslever type:compressionminimum bar pressure:0.3dual flow:yesvalue type:compression
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.