- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
KBSound, KB iSelect 5inch, DAB Radio with 5" speakers
Remote Control featuring a LCD Display
5W + 5W Output
2 x 5" Speakers
10m Speaker Cable
Optional Bluetooth Module available (KBS52593) so you can stream music from your phone, tablet or laptop.
It is recommended you install a DAB Aerial with your KBSound Radio to boost the quality of the signal leaving you with a clearer sound.
colour:Whitewarranty:1 yearcontrol type:push buttoncontrol position:frontinput voltage:240vdigital tuner (DVB-T):yesremote control:yesradio player:yesmp3 player:yes
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.