Hotpoint, SA2840PIX, Built In Single Oven
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 10 year parts, 1 year labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
The Hotpoint SA2 840 P IX Built In Single Oven looks stylish and comes with an array of useful features that can be easily operated via the electronic controls.
With a 66 litre capacity this Hotpoint oven provides ample space for all your cooking needs. Complete with multi-flow technology, a consistent level of heat is dispersed to every corner of the oven. This ensures an even bake and perfectly cooked food, every time.
This highly efficient single oven boasts an A+ energy rating and for just a few pence per cycle the pyrolytic cleaning programme makes it easier than ever to clean! Pyrolytic cleaning heats the oven to an intense 500°C which burns away any fat, grease and food residue inside the cavity. Once the cycle has finished a small pile of ash is left behind which can be easily wiped away. The quadruple glazed door automatically locks for safety when the cleaning cycle is being performed.
energy rating:A+colour:Stainless Steelwarranty:10 year parts, 1 year labourdimensions (mm):595 x 595 x 551oven fuel type:electricoven type:fangrill type:electricnumber of functions:11timer type:electriccontrol type:proud controlmain cavity size:66 litresliner type:enamelglass door type:tripleinterior light:yeswire shelves:1roasting tray:yescontrol position:frontcapacity weight:27.1 kg
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £1,500,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.