Caple, WI6233, Dual Zone Built In Wine Cooler
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 2 Year Parts & Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe Caple Wi6233 is an under counter dual zone wine cabinet, with black glass doors and stainless steel handles. This Caple wine cooler is supplied with a stainless steel plinth grill to aid ventilation. Both zones are independently controlled to your preferred temperatures between 5 and 18 degrees celsius, and are both suitable for red or white wine.
Temperatures remain even throughout each zone due to the no frost cooling technology, and a fan which ensures a consistent environment. The door is made front toughened glass and is UV protected to prevent your wine from spoiling. The wine cabinet contains 5 beech shelves plus the base shelf per zone, which slide in and out for easy access. 38 750ml wine bottles can be stored in the Wi6233; 19 bottles per zone. Humidity is controlled in each zone by the supplied water tanks keeping conditions perfect for your wine. This energy efficient wine cooler has an official rating of B, and is 100% CFC/HFC free.
Energy consumption 195kWh/y
Both zones temperature range 5ºC-18ºC
Ambient temperature 5ºC-32ºC
Humidity range >65%RH
Max. 38 Bordeaux style wine bottles 750ml (19 bottles per zone)
- SPECIFICATIONenergy rating:Benergy consumption (kW/h annual):195colour:Stainless Steelwarranty:2 Year Parts & Labourdimensions (mm):820-885mm x 595mm x 573mminterior light:yesmax decibels:43 dB(A)number of doors:2adjustable thermostat:yestemperature range:5 to 18 Cnumber of shelves:6frost free (Freezer):yesbottle capacity:38fridge capacity:119 litres
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.