- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
The exclusive iivela 90cm wide 'T' shape box hood in stainless steel with black touch control fascia, now upgraded for 2017.
A simple and bold design; straight lines to match any modern kitchens, this hood is also featured packed with the latest touch control technology.
The 6cm tall lower box section is 90cm wide and 50cm deep. An attractive and easy clean front black fascia panel operates the 'hidden' controls (which illuminates with a simple touch of the central finger touch switch). The wide stainless steel body efficiently captures steam, food odours and grease, pushing the air up into the grease filter and sucked into the chimney. The superior 5-layer aluminium grease filters clean most of the air, then cooking smells can either be ducted out of the room or sucked through optional carbon filters if ducting isn't in place.
The powerful 550m3/hr motor with 3 speed settings (operated via the central chrome push buttons) makes easy work of any cooking situation leaving the kitchen with nothing but clean air.
Bright and energy saving 1.5W LED bulbs light up the cooking area, and can be left on for additional kitchen lighting safe in the knowledge they are cheap to run.
This appliance is easily connected to the power via the attached British Standard 3 pin plug and 1.65m of cable.
For easy installation this model can be used on a recirculating mode with the aid of the additional carbon filters (IVFILT.1) so that no ducting will be required to connect the item to an outside wall. The extracted air is drawn through charcoal filters clearing strong odours to ensure kitchen air quality.
Note: Ducting Outlet = 150mm (do not reduce to 100mm or 4")
energy consumption (kW/h annual):71.0colour:Stainless Steelwarranty:5 Year Parts, 2 Years Labourdimensions (mm):520-970 x 895 x 500control type:touch controlcontrol position:frontspeed levels:3extraction capacity:550 m3/hrgrease filter:yeslight type:LEDducting size:150mmmax decibels:66 dB(A)charcoal filter:not includedcharcoal filter code:IVFILT.1
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £1,500,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.