iivela, IVH60SS, 60cm, Built In Visor Cooker Hood
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 5 Year Parts, 2 Years Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- DPD Tracked Small Parcel
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe exclusive model iivela 60cm wide built in visor hood is a cost effective solution for extraction in the kitchen.
The extractor is modest in price but not in features. It boasts a stainless steel body with attractive glass visor which can be flipped outwards when in use. 3 speed controls via the central push buttons offer more than adequate maximum airflow for most domestic cooking situations leaving your kitchen free from cooking smells and airborne grease.
The 3 layer aluminium grease filters can be placed in a dishwasher or soaked in the sink for extened life and keeps the hood operating at it's optimum performance.
The cooking area can easily be illuminated via the on/off push button situated next to the speed settings to light up the bright 40W incandescent bulb.
This appliance is easily connected to the power via the attached British Standard 3 pin plug and 1.65m of cable.
For easy installation this model can be used on a recirculating mode with the aid of the additional carbon filters (IVFILT.1) so that no ducting will be required to connect the item to an outside wall. The extracted air is drawn through charcoal filters clearing strong odours to ensure kitchen air quality.
Note: Ducting Outlet (From top only) = 120mm (do not reduce to 100mm or 4")
- SPECIFICATIONenergy rating:Denergy consumption (kW/h annual):67colour:Stainless Steelwarranty:5 Year Parts, 2 Years Labourtotal connected load (kW):0.12dimensions (mm):135 x 595 x 480control type:push buttoncontrol position:frontspeed levels:3extraction capacity:200 m3/hrgrease filter:yeslight type:1 x 40Wducting size:125mmmax decibels:55.9 dB(A)charcoal filter:not includedcharcoal filter code:IVFILT.1input voltage:240v
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.