iivela, IV60VINO DUAL, 60cm Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 2 Years
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONiivela, IV60VINO DUAL, 60cm Dual Zone Wine Cooler
The iivela IV60VINOSS dual zone wine cooler is built for large wine collections of both red and white varieties! At 600m wide this wine cabinet can store up to 46 bottles of your favourite wine.
With two independently controlled temperature zones you can store both red and white wine together in one appliance! Temperature within the upper zone can be set between 5-12ºC while the lower zone is perfect for reds with a temperature range between 12-20ºC. Once programmed via the touchpad controller a consistent temperature will be maintained throughout the cavity.
This top of the range wine cooler features telescopic beech shelves styled with elegant stainless steel trims. Bottles can also be stored on the base. Wooden shelves are non-scratch so will help to keep the labels on your bottles in immaculate condition while telescopic runners make it easier than ever to load and remove bottles.
The wooden shelves naturally absorb vibrations while anti vibration gaskets reduce vibrations and noise further to help retain the wines natural sediment balance.
An activated charcoal filter keeps the air inside the cavity taint and odour free. A stylish triple glazed, UV resistant door and internal LED lights prevent the wine being exposed to UV rays.
With a reversible door and the option for built in or freestanding installation this quality 60cm dual zone wine cooler provides plenty of installation flexibility. It is a great addition to any modern kitchen.
46 Bottle capacity
Dual Zone (Upper 5-12ºC & Lower 12-20ºC)
6 Levels / Telescopic Beech Shelves With Stainless Steel Front
Activated Charcoal Filter
Triple Glazed, UV Resistant Reversible Door
Net Capacity 145L
Energy Class B
Noise Level 40dB
Black top and sides (Freestanding)
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Stainless Steelwarranty:2 Yearsdimensions (mm):820 - 870mm (H) x 595mm (W) x 578mm (D)interior light:yesmax decibels:43 dB(A)number of doors:1adjustable thermostat:yestemperature range:5 to 20 Cauto-defrost (Fridge):yesnumber of shelves:6bottle capacity:46
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.