Whirlpool, WFO3T3236PUK, Free-Standing Dishwasher
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 10 Year Parts & 2 Year Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe WFO3T3236PUK Freestanding Dishwasher from Whirlpool with 6th Sense Technology has a number of special features to ensure optimal cleaning and drying results with silent noise output.
The intelligent 6th Sense Technology sensors detect the how dirty the load is and will adjust the wash cycle accordingly to ensure exceptional results with the lowest energy and water consumption possible.
Pots and pans can be placed in a unique vertical loading position on the bottom rack, this clever system provides extra space in the cavity plus the modular baskets and a removable and adjustable upper rack provide greater flexibility and make the loading of unusual shaped items easier than ever. It can store up to 14 pace settings.
This Whirlpool dishwasher provides the option of single rack washing too, allowing a small amount of dirty dishes to be cleaned without the need to wait until the dishwasher is full. Glistening results are achieved whilst using less water which helps to contribute to the outstanding A++ energy rating of this dishwasher.
- SPECIFICATIONenergy rating:A++energy consumption (kW/h):0.93 (Eco 50)energy consumption (kW/h annual):265colour:White or Stainless Steelwarranty:10 Year Parts & 2 Year Labourdimensions (mm):850 x 600 x 600control type:push buttoncontrol position:frontcapacity weight:47 kgmax decibels:43 dB(A)number of programmes:10water consumption:6 litresmax. water temperature:60 Csalt rinse indicator:yesplace settings:14delay timer:yessensor system:yes
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.