Whirlpool, ART195/63 A+/NF, Integrated Fridge Freezer
- PRODUCT CODE:
- ART195/63 A+/NF
- 10 Years Parts & 2 Years Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe Whirlpool, ART195/63 A+/NF, Integrated 70/30 Fridge Freezer has a range of amazing features including an A+ energy rating which saves you money, auto defrost which saves you time, and 6th Sense technology to maintain optimum temperatures and humidity for perfect conditions to make your food stay fresher for longer. The modern LED lighting is much brighter than the standard fridge lighting and is much more efficient. An alarm is fitted which activates if the temperature rises too high. Fast freeze technology is fitted which lowers the temperature in the freezer by 10 degrees to freeze food quickly; this is ideal when you add new food to the freezer. This energy efficient fridge freezer includes Whirlpool's EcoNight function which reduces energy costs by focussing energy consumption during low tariff hours at night.
The fridge compartment contains three glass shelves, a dairy balcony, a bottle rack and a bottle balcony. Store your fruit and vegetables in the designated crisper drawer. The freezer contains three drawers for storing frozen food.
This built in fridge freezer has reversible doors meaning you can choose which way the doors open to fit in with the layout of your kitchen.
- SPECIFICATIONenergy rating:A+energy consumption (kW/h annual):294colour:Whiterequires door fascia:yeswarranty:10 Years Parts & 2 Years Labourdimensions (mm):1770 x 540 x 545interior light:yescontrol position:frontcapacity weight:50.6 kglight type:LEDmax decibels:38 dB(A)number of doors:2anti-bacterial protection:yesglass shelves:yesnumber of shelves:4dairy compartment:yessalad crisper:yesfrost free (Freezer):yesbottle rack in door:yesbottle capacity:4fridge capacity:195 litresfreezer capacity:63 litresno. of freezer compartments:3acoustic alarm:yes
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.