Whirlpool, ARG18083A++, Built-in Fridge in White
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 10 Years Parts & 2 Years Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe ARG18083A++, Built-in Fridge is 540 x 1771 x 545 mm in size and has a large capacity of 319 litres. Food and drinks can be evenly distributed across 13 areas in the fridge across 7 glass shelves and 6 balconies.
It contains 6th Sense technology keeps food fresher for up to 4 times longer as the temperature and humidity levels are constantly measured for perfect conditions for your food. An anti bacterial filter is included to remove unpleasant odours and to ensure hygienic conditions in your fridge. A built in fan distributes are evenly across all areas of the fridge for enhanced ventilation.
The auto defrost feature enables effortless defrosting as the auto defrost technology prevents ice from building up inside the fridge.
All areas of the fridge are lit up effectively due to energy efficient LED lighting. The Whirlpool ARG18083A++ tall fridge has one of the best energy efficiency ratings of A++ which is environmentally friendly and saves you money on your energy bills.
You can have confidence in this appliance as it includes a 10 year parts, and 2 years labour warranty.
- SPECIFICATIONweight (Kg):32energy rating:A++energy consumption (kW/h annual):115colour:Whiterequires door fascia:yeswarranty:10 Years Parts & 2 Years Labourdimensions (mm):1771 x 540 x 545interior light:yescapacity weight:50 kgmax decibels:34 dB(A)number of doors:1anti-bacterial protection:yesauto-defrost (Fridge):yesnumber of shelves:7salad crisper:yesbottle rack in door:yesfridge capacity:318 litres
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.