Whirlpool, AKP745IX, Built In Single Oven
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 10 Years Parts & 2 Years Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe 65 Litre capacity, A energy rated Whirlpool AKP745IX Built In Single Oven features SmartClean technology that enables you to clean your oven without the need for harsh cleaning products. The dials can be pushed away when not in use to create a minimalist finish, perfect for any modern kitchen.
It features Multi Function 8 Technology which offers a range of cooking options such as fan, conventional, grill and defrost to help you to achieve the best cooking results possible.
The internal cavity is equipped with a special coating which allows users to perform a thorough steam clean in just 30minutes. Simply add water to the cavity, set the cleaning programme to remove grease and dirt with minimal effort. This Whirlpool SmartClean Technology is an excellent eco-friendly and highly effective cleaning programme. The double glazed door adds extra insulation and protection.
A stable telescopic shelf and smooth sliding shelves are excellent internal features, especially handy when transporting heavy pots of food to and from the oven.
A energy rating,
65 litre cavity,
Forced air fan cooking,
Easy clean enamel interior,
"push push" knobs,
2 glass doors,
- SPECIFICATIONenergy rating:Acolour:Stainless Steelwarranty:10 Years Parts & 2 Years Labourdimensions (mm):595 x 595 x 564oven fuel type:electricoven type:fannumber of functions:8timer type:electriccontrol type:proud controlmain cavity size:65 litresglass door type:doubleinterior light:yeswire shelves:2roasting tray:yescontrol position:frontcapacity weight:33 kg
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.