- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
RUSSELL HOBBS, 21410, MODE COLLECTION 2 SLICE TOASTER IN BLACK & RED
The Russell Hobbs Mode 2-Slice Toaster is a good-looking appliance with all the function and features youd expect from Russell Hobbs. With its striking gloss red plastic housing and stainless steel accents its packed with helpful features including extra wide slots to easily toast thicker slices of bread, crumpets or teacakes. So whatever your preference, you can enjoy all sizes of toasted bread at any time of the day.
Gloss plastic 2 slice toaster with stainless steel accents
Frozen bread function
Red indicator lights
Removable crumb tray
Variable browning control
colour:Blackwarranty:2 Yearsdimensions (mm):207 x 168 x 300control type:proud controlcontrol position:sideinput voltage:240v
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.