Quooker, Nordic Square, Boiling Water Only Kitchen Tap
- PRODUCT CODE:
- Quooker Nordic Combi Square
- 2 years
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- DPD Tracked Small Parcel
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
The Quooker Nordic round single tap is a boiling water only tap, which comes with a Combi tank. This tap only requires a cold water feed as the Combi tank provides instant 50-60 °C hot water and 100°C boiling water. The Combi tank will you energy and money as it provides you with hot water, which eliminates the need to pipe hot water all the way from a main boiler to your kitchen sink. A combi tank is also a great way of providing hot, cold and boiling water to an outbuilding or utility room where you have no hot water feed.
A red ring below the childproof push-and-turn handle will light up when boiling water is dispensed and when the tank is heating up. The spout is insulated to ensure the tap is not too hot to the touch for your safety. It can be rotated 360 degrees and you can adjust the height to prevent splashing.
You can connect the Quooker tap to a water softener as long as the water has a pH level over 7.
Three finishes are available in stainless steel, brushed chrome or polished chrome.
Please Note: This tap dispenses Boiling Water Only
CHR - POLISHED CHROME
STL - BRUSHED CHROME
RVS - STAINLESS STEEL
2.2 Combi E Tank (7L) - 470mm Height x 200mm Diameter - For use with cold water mains supply only
Please call 0330 002 0229 for more information.
colour:Polished Chrome, Brushed Chrome, Stainless Steelwarranty:2 yearsdimensions (mm):115mm to 350mm (Height) x 160mm (Reach)watts:2x3000lever position:top leverlever type:quarter turnminimum bar pressure:2value type:ceramic disc
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £1,500,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.