Quooker, Nordic Square Twin Taps, 3Litre Boiling Water + Mixer Tap
- PRODUCT CODE:
- Quooker Fusion Nordic Square Twintaps 3Litre
- 2 Years Standard + 1 EXTRA FREE YEAR
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- DPD Tracked Small Parcel
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONA twin pack comprises of a Quooker hot and cold mixer tap with a square spout and a matching boiling tap with a square spout. A 3 litre PRO3 tank is included and is suitable for most households. It fits neatly under the kitchen sink to provide 100°C boiling water to the boiling water tap in an instant. The patented high-vacuumed insulated tank keeps water at a constant temperature and prevents heat loss to save energy.
The mixer tap is easily distinguishable from the boiling tap with a single lever to control hot and cold water. The boiling water tap has a childproof push-and-turn handle crenulated for grip and recognition, and a red ring will light up when boiling water is being dispensed and when the tank is heating up. Other features of the boiling tap include an insulated spout to ensure it is not too hot to touch and the boiling water comes out as a fine spray to prevent burns and splashing. The tap is height adjustable and can be turned 360°. Choose from two quality finishes to match the design of your kitchen; brushed chrome or polished chrome.
Speak to a Quooker specialist today at Appliance House on 0330 002 0229 who can advise you on the best Quooker tap for your home.
CHR - POLISHED CHROME
STL - BRUSHED CHROME
PRO3-VAQ E Tank - 400mm Height x 150mm Diameter
You can connect the Quooker tap to a water softener as long as the water has a pH level over 7.
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Polished Chrome, Stainless Steelwarranty:2 Years Standard + 1 EXTRA FREE YEARdimensions (mm):Mixer Tap 270mm (Height) x 225mm (Reach) Boiling Water Tap 350mm max x 160mm (Reach)watts:1600lever position:single side leverlever type:quarter turnminimum bar pressure:2value type:ceramic disc
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.