Quooker, Nordic Round Twin Taps, 3Litre Boiling Water + Mixer Tap
- PRODUCT CODE:
- Quooker Nordic Round Twintaps 3 Litre
- 2 years
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- DPD Tracked Small Parcel
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe Quooker Nordic Twin Tap package contains two taps in the same design with round spouts; one tap dispenses boiling water at 100°C and the other is a quality hot and cold mixer tap. Choose from two finishes; brushed chrome or polished chrome to complement the design of your kitchen.
The boiling water tap is distinguishable from the hot and cold mixer tap for your safety. The boiling tap has a childproof push and turn handle, which is crenulated for recognition and extra grip; the mixer tap has a lever. The round spout is insulated to ensure it is not too hot to the touch. It can also be rotated 360°. A fine spray is dispensed from the tap to prevent burns. Adjust the height of the boiling tap to prevent splashing when filling both mugs and larger pots and pans.
A red ring will light up when boiling water is being dispensed and when the tank is being heated up. The 3 litre PRO3 tank is perfect for the majority of households. It sits neatly under the kitchen sink and provides you with boiling water efficiently whilst providing you with the exact amount that you need, meaning no more wasted water and energy using a kettle.
CHRTT - POLISHED CHROME
STLTT - BRUSHED CHROME
PRO3-VAQ E Tank - 400mm Height x 150mm Diameter
You can connect the Quooker tap to a water softener as long as the water has a pH level over 7.
Please call 0330 002 0229 for more information.
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Polished Chrome, Stainless Steelwarranty:2 yearsdimensions (mm):Mixer Tap 345mm (Height) x 225mm (Reach) / Boiling Water Tap 405mm max x 160mm (Reach)watts:1600lever position:single side leverlever type:quarter turnminimum bar pressure:2value type:ceramic disc
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.