Quooker, Classic Fusion Square Combi 3 in 1 Boiling Water Tap - 2.2 Litre Tank
- PRODUCT CODE:
- Quooker-CLASSIC FUSION SQUARE Combi
- 2 Years Standard + 1 EXTRA FREE YEAR
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- DPD Tracked Small Parcel
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONQuooker, Classic Fusion Square, Boiling Water Tap is available in a choice of Polished Chrome, Stainless Steel, or Nickel, and comes complete with a 7 Litre Combi Tank. Ideal for offices or any place where there is only a cold water mains feed, the Quooker Combi is easy to install and dispenses hot (50ºC to 60ºC), cold, and boiling water.
A perfect addition to those looking to save water, the Quooker Combi tank supplies your 100ºC boiling water as well as your standard hot water. Instead of waiting for the hot water to run through from your header tank or boiler, you only use what you need direct from the boiling water tank.
Safety is of the utmost importance when dealing with boiling water. In order to prevent accidental use of the boiling water, the central collar utilises a push and twist mechanism while the main spout is insulated so it doesn't get to hot when in use. Move the side lever up or down to control the flow of the water, and through 90º to change the temperature.
The Quooker Classic Fusion Square tap comes with everything required for installation; tap, Combi boiling water tank, valves and fitting kit, warranty card, and product manual.
2.2 COMBI E Tank - 470mm Height x 200mm Diameter (Tank Height requirement is 550mm)
Additonal Extra available to provide Cold filtered water (illuminted light turns blue) for Fusion or Flex - CWF
You can connect the Quooker tap to a water softener as long as the water has a pH level over 7.
Please call 0330 002 0229 for more information.
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Polished Chrome, Stainless Steel, Nickelwarranty:2 Years Standard + 1 EXTRA FREE YEARdimensions (mm):291 x 50 x 220 (Reach)watts:2x3000lever position:single side leverlever type:quarter turnminimum bar pressure:2value type:ceramic disc
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.