Quooker, Classic, PRO7, 7L Boiling Water Only Kitchen Tap
- PRODUCT CODE:
- Quooker Classic 7 Litre Tank
- 2 years
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- DPD Tracked Small Parcel
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe Quooker Classic Single Boiling Water Tap brings the convenience of instant 100°C boiling water to your home with very little disruption to your existing kitchen. This tap dispenses boiling water only and looks fabulous installed alongside an existing mixer tap.
The Quooker Classic is the perfect combination of traditional style and modern technology. The softly rounded aesthetics and cross head handle make it a superb addition to any traditional style kitchen.
Brits waste a huge £145 million a year over filling kettles, that is a lot of wasted water! Boiling water on demand saves you time, money and energy as you'll use only the water you need, when you want it!
The Quooker Classic features an insulted spout that is height adjustable making it easy to fill various sizes and heights of pans. Water also flows as a fine, aerated spray to reduce the risk of scalding.
This Quooker tap comes with a 7 litre Pro Vaq Tank which can be stored neatly under the sink. The larger capacity tank is ideal for large families or a busy office. Water is stored under high pressure within the unique insulated tank. The insulted sides ensure the tank is safe to touch.
PRO7-VAQ Tank - 470mm high x 200mm Diameter
230v voltage - 32mm size tap hole.
This Quooker tap comes with tap, Pro7 tank and all the installation kit required.
Available in the following finishes; Polished Chrome, Brushed Chrome and Stainless Steel.
Please note - This tap dispenses boiling water only.
Chrome Quooker Classic Video
Brushed Chrome Quooker Classic Video
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Polished Chrome, Brushed Chrome, Stainless Steelwarranty:2 yearswatts:1600/3000/2x3000lever position:single side leverlever type:quarter turnminimum bar pressure:1.5value type:ceramic disc
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.