Quooker, Classic COMBI, 2.2L Boiling Water Only Kitchen Tap
- PRODUCT CODE:
- Quooker Classic Combi
- 2 years
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- DPD Tracked Small Parcel
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
The Quooker Classic Single Boiling Water Tap dispenses boiling water only. It can be installed alongside your existing kitchen tap meaning you can enjoy the benefits of boiling water 'on tap' without having to change your existing tap.
The Quooker Classic has been styled in a traditional manner with an arched spout and striking cross head handle making is a great choice for any farmhouse or traditional style kitchen.
It is so easy to overfill a traditional kettle or even worse, knock it over. Your kitchen will become a safer and more economical place once you install a boiling water tap. Boiling water on demand saves you time, money and energy as you can fill pots and pans to your desired level with ease.
To reduce the risk of scalding, water flows as a fine spray opposed to a fast jet of water that is poured straight from the kettle. The Quooker Classic has an insulted, height adjustable spout making it easier than ever to create a pot of your favourite tea or fill heavy pans ready for cooking.
This Quooker tap comes with a compact Combi Pro Vaq Tank which is housed neatly in the kitchen cupboard beneath your sink. A Quooker Combi tank is a very efficient way to produce boiling water where only a cold water feed is available. It is the ideal Quooker tap and tank combination for use in an outbuilding or summer house.
Available in the following finishes; Polished Chrome, Brushed Chrome and Stainless Steel.
Quooker Combi Tank Size; 470mm high x 200mm Diameter
230v voltage - 32mm size tap hole.
Comes with tap, Combi tank and all the installation kit required.
Please note - This tap dispenses boiling water only.
Chrome Quooker Classic Video
Brushed Chrome Quooker Classic Video
colour:Polished Chrome, Brushed Chrome, Stainless Steelwarranty:2 yearswatts:1600/3000/2x3000lever position:single side leverlever type:quarter turnminimum bar pressure:1.5value type:ceramic disc
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £1,500,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.