Best gadget in new kitchen
Was not sure due to cost but could not live without one now. (05/03/2015) Podge Tavistock
Stylish and Very Effective
I have only had this unit operational for a week and already I am so impressed. Instant hot (100 deg C) water, better tea than from the old kettle - It does just what it says on the tin!! Brilliant (08/08/2014) Keith Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Have wanted one in my new kitchen lives up to my expectations looks good and coffee ready in moments ! Only had in for a few days but so far perfect (13/01/2014) Woosie Surrey, United Kingdom
Quooker hot water tap
Great product, but more importantly Absolutely Fantastic customer service from Appliance House. Staff were very helpful and kept me informed of delivery dates etc. Would definitely buy from them again and recommend them. (24/10/2013) lee26 Cambridge, United Kingdom
Quooker, Design, Boiling Water Tap in a choice of 3 finishes and available in 3, 7 & 11 Litre Vacuum Tank. 230v voltage - 32mm size tap hole. Swan neck spout and handle with pin for ease of use. Enjoy boiling water straight from the tap with this combination of classic and contemporary design. The arched spout will suit classic kitchens while the modern style handle is child proof so you can be safe in the knowledge the kids won't get hurt. Install this boiling water kitchen tap to ensure you use less water than boiling a kettle and save time when cooking. This Quooker tap comes with tap, water tank and all the installation kit required.
PRO3-VAQ Tank - 400mm Height x 150mm Diameter
PRO7-VAQ Tank - 470mm Height x 200mm Diameter
PRO11-VAQ Tank - 470mm Height x 2x 200mm Diameter
Seen this item cheaper? We'll not only match it but beat it!
Please Note that this tap only dispenses boiling water
colour:Stainless Steel, Polished Chrome and Brushed Chromewarranty:2 yearswatts:1600/3000/2x3000lever position:single side leverlever type:quarter turnminimum bar pressure:1.5value type:ceramic disc
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £1,500,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
Option 1 6 Months Buy Now Pay LaterOption 2 12 Months Buy Now Pay LaterOption 3 24 Months 2 Year FinanceOption 4 36 Months 3 Year FinancePurchase£599£599£599£59910% Deposit£59.90£59.90£59.90£59.90Set Up Fee£25.00£35.00N/AN/ALoan Amount£539.10£539.10£539.10£539.10Monthly RepaymentN/AN/A£26.10£18.65Settlement Fee£10.00£10.00N/AN/AAPR29.8%29.8%15.9%15.9%InterestN/A*N/A**£87.30£132.30Total Amount£634.00£644.00£686.30£731.30
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.