- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONHotpoint, PHPN6.5FLMX, Chimney Cooker Hood. Available in Stainless Steel
3 Speed Settings
Two Charcoal Filters
- SPECIFICATIONenergy rating:Denergy consumption (kW/h annual):65 Annualcolour:Stainless Steelwarranty:10 year parts, 1 year labourdimensions (mm):1120 x 600 x 508control type:push buttoncontrol position:frontspeed levels:3extraction capacity:416 m3/hrgrease filter:yeslight type:4ducting size:150mmmax decibels:62 dB(A)charcoal filter:includedlamp type:halogeninput voltage:240v
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.