- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONIf youre looking for a golf watch that is fuss free, easy to use with an outstanding battery life then the Garmin Approach S10 is the one for you! The silicon strap is lightweight and comfortable to wear plus the watch has a 5ATM water rating meaning it can withstand pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 meters.
The Garmin Approach S10 Golf Watch features four buttons on the side of the screen that are logically placed making it easy to start a round and enter scores as you proceed along the fairway.
With over 40,000 pre loaded courses worldwide the S10 automatically selects the correct course and provides all the information you need to play each hole.
Yardages to the front, back and middle of the green are loaded onto the screen and hazards are clearly labelled too. Once the hole is completed and youre ready to move on to the next tee the watch automatically loads all the information you need for the next hole. Keep score as you go and at the end of the round the S10 will summarise the distance, time and score for your game. There is the option to manually load shot distances too.
To upload your scorecards and view post round data simply download the Garmin Express onto your laptop or pc then plug in your watch to download the data. From here you can view your progress and participate in weekly leader boards and tournaments via the free Garmin Golf app.
The rechargeable battery in the S10 is exceptional. It provides up to 12 hours in GPS mode. It is possible to wear the Garmin Approach S10 as an every day watch too as the screen displays the time and date. Once fully charged it will provide up to a staggering 14 weeks in standard watch mode.
Memory; 64 MB
Size; 35.5 x 40.7 x 11.3 mm
Display Size; 23 x 23 mm
Display resolution; 128 x 128 pixels
Water-rated; 5 ATM (50 meters)
Included In The Box;
Approach S10 golf watch
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Black/Granite Blue/Powder Greywarranty:2 years
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.