Electrolux, EOU5420AAX, Built Under Double Oven
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 1 year
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Electrolux, EOU5420AAX, Built Under Double Oven in Stainless Steel with, catalytic stayclean oven lining and easy to clean doors. For straight forward cooking, this interface with LED display enables you to select the cooking duration, start and end-time. It has retractable knobs and push buttons for access to all settings.
This double oven gives you great flexibility - its main oven is multi-functional. Combine functions for your main dish, while your side dishes cook in the other oven. The glass in this oven's door is simple to clean. You can completely remove the door and the glass panels, and quickly clean it all.
weight (Kg):52.7energy rating:AAcolour:Stainless Steelwarranty:1 yeartotal connected load (kW):4.1dimensions (mm):715 (H) x 594 (W) x 548 (D)oven fuel type:electricoven type:fansecond cavity type:fangrill type:electricnumber of functions:8timer type:electriccontrol type:proud controlmain cavity size:50 litressecond cavity size:42 litresliner type:catalyticglass door type:doubleinterior light:yeswire shelves:2grill pan:yesroasting tray:yescontrol position:front
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.