Caple, WI6134, Dual Zone Built In Wine Cooler
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 2 Year Parts & Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe new Caple Sense Wi6134 is a dual zone wine cabinet which fits under a counter.
This Caple wine cooler has a stylish black glass door with a gloss black door frame and a stainless steel handle, and has a black interior and exterior. It contains 5 sliding beech shelves; 2 in the upper white wine zone and 3 shelves and the base shelf in the lower red wine zone. 46 bottles of 750ml bottles can be stored; 16 in the white zone and 30 in the red wine zone.
No frost cooling technology mains a consistent temperature and a fan circulates cool air regulating the two zones separately. Air is ventilated through the plinth grill supplied. The door is made from toughened UV protected glass which prevents your wine from spoiling, and the door is reversible to fit in with the design of your kitchen.
The temperature in the upper zone can be adjusted between 5ºC and 10ºC and between 10ºC and 18ºC in the lower zone.
Energy consumption 198kWh/y
White wine zone temperature range 5ºC-10ºC
Red wine zone temperature range 10ºC-18ºC
Ambient temperature 16ºC-32ºC
Humidity range >65%RH
134 litre Capacity
Max. 16 Bordeaux style white wine bottles 750ml
Max. 30 Bordeaux style red wine bottles 750ml
- SPECIFICATIONenergy rating:Benergy consumption (kW/h annual):198colour:Blackwarranty:2 Year Parts & Labourdimensions (mm):820-885mm x 595mm x 573mminterior light:yesmax decibels:43 dB(A)number of doors:1adjustable thermostat:yestemperature range:5 to 18 Cauto-defrost (Fridge):yesnumber of shelves:6bottle capacity:46fridge capacity:134 litres
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.