Caple, SO110GM, Built In Steam Oven
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 2 Years Parts and Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe Caple SO110GM Built in Steam Oven is now available in a gunmetal finish. It has a capacity of 36 litres with four chrome shelf racks, an interior light, full touch control programmable electronic timer and a double glazed removable door.
This SO110 Caple built in steam oven is filled with useful technologies that are designed to make your life run smoothly. One of these functions offer full touch control setting. No buttons. No hassle. Just a clean intuitive control panel and the time and temperature will always be on view so you can keep your cooking on track.
Steam cooking is an unbelievable function that injects steam around the oven cavity, surrounding the food to cook it thoroughly and quickly. A steam oven is brilliant for cooking vegetables but can also be used for preparing fish and meat as well as desserts such as a sponge pudding. It also includes an energy efficient design that collects water during the cooling process and recycles it to reduce the amount used.
Full Touch control programmable electronic timer,
A energy rating,
Double glazed oven door,
Fan heat with steam
Turbo grill and fan
Boost (rapid preheat)
- SPECIFICATIONenergy rating:A+colour:Gunmetalwarranty:2 Years Parts and Labourtotal connected load (kW):3.05dimensions (mm):455 x 595 x 511.3oven fuel type:electricoven type:steamnumber of functions:10control type:touch controlmain cavity size:36 litresglass door type:doublewire shelves:1control position:front
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.