Caple, DD606SS, 60cm, Downdraft Cooker Hood
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 2 Years Parts and Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
This Caple Downdraft extractor adds a touch of modern design to any kitchen and is perfect for space saving as it is buit into the kitchen top, rising up from behind the hob. Extremely effective, the motor can be situated either under the floor, on an external wall or in a cupboard.
DDMEXT11 = internal carcase installation, **636 to 791m3/h, B energy, for Downdraft hoods (NOT Ceiling extraction)
DDMEXT21 = ceiling cavity or floor installation, **595 to 736m3/h, B energy, for Downdraft hoods & Ceiling extractors
DDMEXT25 = ceiling cavity or floor installation, **622 to 938m3/h, C energy, for Downdraft hoods & Ceiling extractors
DDMEXT28 = behind plinth installation, **435 to 559m3/h, C energy, for Downdraft hoods only
DDMEXT30 = outside wall installation, **577 to 790m3/h, C energy, for Downdraft hoods & Ceiling extractors
DDMEXT40 = outside wall installation, **1110 to 1575m3/h, A energy, for Downdraft hoods & Ceiling extractors
Please be aware that energy ratings will vary based on the choice of Hood and Motor.
colour:Stainless Steelwarranty:2 Years Parts and Labourdimensions (mm):740 x 575 x 120control type:push buttoncontrol position:toptimer control:yesspeed levels:4extraction capacity:800 m3/hrgrease filter:yesducting size:150mmcharcoal filter:not includedcharcoal filter code:CAP27CF
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £1,500,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0844 576 5000 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.