Caple, C3248, Built In Double Oven
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 2 Years Parts and Labour
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- DESCRIPTIONCaple, C3248, Electric Double Oven general in Stainless Steel and Black Glass, stainless steel bar handles, closed door grilling, tangential cooling fan, smooth and flat oven sides with chrome shelf racks,double glazed doors with heat reflective glass, top interior lights.
The Caple C3248 built in double oven has a base heat function that is perfect for a slow cooked Sunday roast. It locks in all the flavour and is an easy going cooking method that keeps your food juicy and tender.
The programmable electronic timer is modern technology that makes cooking easier as you don't need to calculate when your food will be done or how much longer you have left. The programmable electric timer has multiple uses such as a countdown (audible alert at end of countdown), a cooking time to show how long the oven should operate, an end time that automatically turns off the oven at a desired time, and a time feature where you can change or view the remaining time.
This Caple built in double oven includes a tangential cooling fan which quietly circulates fresh air around the oven cavity during the cooling process.
The Top oven has an energy rating class A with features including 4 functions and a 40 Litre capacity. The bottom oven features energy Class A with features including 4 functions, 61 litre capacity and programmable electronic timer.
Caple C3248 Oven Features;
Easy to clean enamel interior,
Triple glazed oven door,
Tangential cooling fan,
Top Oven Functions:
Bottom Oven Functions:
- SPECIFICATIONcolour:Stainless Steelwarranty:2 Years Parts and Labourtotal connected load (kW):5.19dimensions (mm):888 x 595 x 546oven fuel type:electricoven type:fansecond cavity type:conventionalgrill type:electricnumber of functions:4 + 8timer type:minute mindercontrol type:proud controlmain cavity size:61 litressecond cavity size:40 litresliner type:enamelglass door type:tripleinterior light:yeswire shelves:2grill pan:yescontrol position:front
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.