AEG, SKK8182VDC, Built-In Fridge
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 2 years
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONThe AEG SKK8182VDC integrated refrigerator is a large fridge with a capacity of 310 litres which fits behind a fascia. The door opens from the right, but it is reversible meaning it can be easily changed to fit in with the design and layout of your kitchen. The fridge contains 5 glass shelves, a large storage compartment big enough to store bottles, and 5 full width and a half width door rack.
- DynamicAir Technology for even temperatures for safe food storage
- Coolmatic technology quickly chills new items added to the fridge to return the fridge to the correct temperature after the door has been opened
- Soft closing door which automatically shuts if you don't shut the door properly and an audible alarm will alert you if your leave the door wide open
- Highly efficient A++ energy rating to save you money on energy
- Bright LED lights which shine throughout the whole fridge
- Advanced touch controls to effortlessly control temperature and settings
- Holiday mode which keeps the fridge at 15% when the fridge is empty to prevent mould growing inside the fridge
- Child proof to make sure the appliance can not be switched off accidentally
- Auto fridge defrost
- SPECIFICATIONenergy rating:A++energy consumption (kW/h annual):114colour:Whitewarranty:2 yearsdimensions (mm):1769 x 556 x 549control type:touch controlcontrol position:frontcapacity weight:55 kglight type:LEDmax decibels:35 dB(A)number of doors:1adjustable thermostat:yesauto-defrost (Fridge):yesnumber of shelves:5egg tray:yesdairy compartment:yesbottle rack in door:yesfridge capacity:310 litresacoustic alarm:yes
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £1,500,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.