AEG, DEB331010M, Built In Double Oven
- PRODUCT CODE:
- 2 years
- SHIPPING CLASS:
- Large Bulky Item
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- DESCRIPTIONAEG, DEB331010M, Built In Double Oven with A energy rating in both ovens, LED digital display, double glazed door with heat reflective coating, and extra large.
This large AEG DEB331010M built in double oven has a couple of features that are designed to make your life run smoothly. The black enamel interior cleaning means you can clean to a spotless result with ease so you no longer have to spend long periods of time scrubbing your double oven. This AEG double oven also has a clever design that makes it easily accessible by having spacious tray racks that let you to place in trays smoothly and quickly.
The internal light is simple yet highly efficient. With a bright clear light that is angled to shine directly onto your meals, you can view the cooking progress without having to open the door. This AEG double oven includes heat reflective glass. This will reduce the amount of steam that would block your view of your meal but also prevents the outside of the oven door becoming too hot to touch.
AEG DEB331010M Oven Features;
AA energy rating,
Black enamel cleaning,
Double glazed oven doors,
Fan controlled defrosting
Conventional cooking (top / bottom heat)
True fan cooking,
- SPECIFICATIONenergy rating:AAcolour:Stainless Steelwarranty:2 yearstotal connected load (kW):4.3dimensions (mm):888 x 594 x 548oven fuel type:electricoven type:fangrill type:electriccontrol type:retractablemain cavity size:68 litressecond cavity size:43 litresglass door type:doubleinterior light:yeswire shelves:1grill pan:yesroasting tray:yescontrol position:fronttemperature range:50°C- 275°C C
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or right to cancel after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £3,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2, 3 or 4 years on orders over £279 while some items are available with 0% Finance to be repaid over 10 monthly installments.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 24,36, or 48 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
For more information please see our Finance Page.
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.