An Abode Pronteau Kettle Hot Tap is a great kitchen tap choice for the modern home, beautifully styled with all the added benefits that come from having filtered boiling water on demand plus everyday hot and cold water, all from one spout.
The Adobe Pronteau 3 in 1 Kettle Hot Tap is available in 2 styles; Prostyle, L spout and Prostream, swan neck with a choice of 5 finishes including chrome, brushed nickle, graphite, matte black and urban copper. Whatever your style with an abundance of colour options and the choice of a rounded swan neck or L spout you are sure to find a model that suits your kitchen decor perfectly. There’s no need to appoint specialist fitters as the installation process is simple, quick and easy and everything you require, including a comprehensive user guide can be found in the box.
Safety & Technology
With any boiling water tap safety is paramount. Featuring the latest in technology both the Pronteau Prostyle and Prostream Hot Taps have been designed with ease of use in mind and boast a number of safety features to ensure the safety of all users;
- 98° Steaming Boiling Water – To activate the boiling water, push lever on the left down whilst simultaneously pulling forward. To increase the flow of water simply pull the lever forward. Maximum flow is achieved when the handle is forward at a full 45°.
- Handle Safety – The boiling water control has been designed with a dual stage mechanism. This means boiling water cannot be accidentally switched on. The left hand steaming water control will remain in a locked position until the dual activation process is triggered (as per instructions above)
- Control Coding – Etched into the tap controls Adobe have created a steaming water symbol on the left controller and the letters H and C; hot and cold, on the right, this help users select the correct water temperature.
- Precise Single Level Operation – Hot and cold water is effortlessly controlled by one single level handle. For hotter water simply pull the lever forward.
- Insulated Spout – The spout has been expertly engineered to ensure it remains cool to touch even after steaming water has been dispensed.
- Spout Rotates 360° – The spout can be swiveled 360°. This allows you to place heavy saucepans on the work surface to fill to make daily cooking tasks even easier.
- Controlled Water Flow – The Pronteau Hot Tap dispenses steaming water at 98° it is therefore especially important that the water is dispensed safely in order to reduce the risk of scalding. The ProBoil2 tank guarantees the water flows in a controlled manner with no spitting or spurting.
ProBoil 2 Tank
Adobe have created an innovative ProBoil2 Tank which has been developed with unique technology that reduces the risk of the unit over heating or boiling dry to ensure a long life cycle for the product.
All ProBoil 2 boilers are manufactured in the UK and include a descale unit, this means those who live in hard water areas need not worry about having to buy additional descaling units. The tank lid is removable so basic maintenance such as changing the water filter or adding descaling solution can be done with ease. To ensure the longevity and in order for the Pronteau Kettle Hot Tap to continue to perform at its best, it is recommended that these basic maintenance procedures are conducted at regular intervals.
To maximise storage space the compact boiler, complete with a 2 Litre water tank can be neatly stored beneath the kitchen base unit. Measuring only H257mm x W217mm x D175mm it can be simply placed on the bottom shelf or wall mounted ensuring there is still plenty of storage space for your essential cleaning products.
The Abode Pronteau Kettle Hot Tap range is a stylish and practical boiling water tap option. With a selection of colour tones to chose from you can rest assured it will look elegant and perfectly at home in any kitchen or office interior.
For more information or advice about the Abode Pronteau Boiling Water Tap please feel free to call one of our team at Appliance House on 0330 002 0229. We’re a friendly bunch and always happy to help.