If the heat of the sun such is too much for you cool off with a delcious ice lolly or two! Our ‘Strawberry, Banana & Yoghurt Lollipops’ are an ideal activity to do with the kids over the holidays as they’re super easy to make.
They’re a much healthier option than most shop bought varieties and taste amazing. These little frozen treats are perfect for a summer time treat, kids and grown ups are guranteed to love them.
Make a batch of these amazing Strawberry, Banana & Yoghurt Lollipops by following the recipe below and get yourselves ready for the summer heat wave!
Strawberry, Banana & Yoghurt Lollipops
- Prep Time – 5 Minutes.
- Makes 8/10 Lollipops
- 600ml Full Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 300g Strawberries – Washed & hulled
- 2 Large Bananas
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Place the yoghurt, strawberries, banana and honey into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into ice lolly moulds – Remember to add sticks if the mould does not include them!
- Place into the freezer and freeze until set.
If you’re looking for more delicious ice lolly recipes try these two fabulous recipes; Coconut & Mango Tropical Ice Lollies plus Creamy Raspberry Ice Lollies. They’re blooming lovely too!