Buy On Finance
CONSUMER FINANCEWe are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to applyOnce you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose 'Buy on Finance' during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0330 002 0229 and we can take the details over the phone.
What do I need to apply?To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.
Frequently Asked Finance Questions
2. Is a deposit required?
3. How are my monthly payments made?
4. What type of goods can I buy on Finance?
5. How long does it take to apply online?
6. Can I apply for credit over the phone?
7. Can I pay off my loan early?
8. Will the finance company perform a credit check?
9. What if I have bad credit?
10. How much does the loan cost?
11. Are there any other charges?
12. What APR will I be charged?
13. Is the application confidential?
1. How much can I borrow?When checking out, just complete the easy online application form that you'll receive from V12 Retail Finance and you can be approved instantly for up to £15,000 to allow you to purchase the appliance, sinks, taps and accessories that you've been dreaming of, and pay for it in easy manageable installments.
2. Is a deposit required?Yes, a minimum 10% deposit will need to be paid upon acceptance; you can choose to pay a larger deposit up to 50% if this makes budgeting easier.
3. How are my monthly payments made?All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the delivery of your goods, subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your agreement.
4. What type of goods can I buy on Finance?Anything on our website. Please remember that the minimum order value for finance is £279 but this can be made up of several items.
5. How long does it take to apply online?Our online application form typically takes less than 3 minutes to complete. Your application is then instantly sent to the finance company and they will typically respond with their decision in around 10 seconds. Some applications may take longer to process. If for any reason we can't give you an instant decision, we'll send you an email the moment the finance company makes a decision.
6. Can I apply for credit over the phone?Yes, please be ready with the products you would like to purchase and we can take all the necessary details over the phone. We will then send you an email with a link to fill in the online credit application.
7. Can I pay off my loan early?You can settle your loan agreement at any time. Simply contact V12 Retail Finance and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
8. Will the finance company perform a credit check?Yes. A credit check forms part of the automated decision making process and is part of a responsible lending policy.
9. What if I have bad credit?The finance company uses an automated credit check as part of their decision making process. If you have an adverse credit record it may affect their decision. To give yourself the best chance of acceptance, please ensure you complete the credit application form correctly. Please don't apply for credit unless you're sure you will be able to comfortably repay it.
10. How much does the loan cost?The total cost of the loan is shown clearly on the finance agreement.
11. Are there any other charges?If you fail to pay any amount you owe under the Credit Agreement by the date it is due, the finance company may charge you interest on that amount until you pay it. They may also levy charges for:
- Processing any payment made other than by direct debit, sending arrears letters, reminders or documents to which you are not entitled.
- Arrears telephone calls.
- Tracing you if you move address without notifying them.
- Cheques, standing orders or direct debits which are dishonoured, stopped or not paid by you.
Please refer to the credit agreement for full details.
12. What APR will I be charged?The APR is shown clearly on the credit summary throughout the credit application process. It is also shown clearly on the credit agreement itself. The APR for Buy Now Pay Later is 29.8% if you do not pay within the specified period or 15.9% when paying over 24 or 36 months.
13. Is the application confidential?Yes. Your credit application is treated in the strictest confidence. We will not contact your employers, bank or any other third party.
Appliance House Ltd is a licensed credit broker with Licence Number 658945.
Credit is subject to status and available to permanent UK residents only. Finance will be provided and administered by V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England Number 04585692, Consumer Credit Licence: 0594229. Registered Office: V12 Retail Finance Limited, 20, Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF24 5PJ. V12 Retail Finance is owned by Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The retailer is Appliance House Ltd. Written terms available on request.