- DESCRIPTIONThe Gorenje RF 60309 O Retro Freestanding Fridge Freezers offer individual style with a choice of romantic and elegant colours designed to make your Fridge Freezer a real standout feature of the kitchen. The Gorenje RF 60309 O is available in Burgundy, Black, Dark Chocolate, Royal Coffee and Cream. The RF 60309 O Fridge Freezers offer a combination of brand new 21st Century technology, pioneered by Gorenje, with the classic American retro fridge freezer style. These models come complete with an array of user-friendly features designed to make your life easier and make storing your food more hygienic. The fridge boasts an Automatic Defrost to stop ice from building up while the Fast Cooling will drop the internal temperature of the fridge to quickly cool food that has been left out or if the door has been open for a while. A bottle rack can store 4 wine bottles, 4 glass shelves offer protection from any spilled liquids dripping on to shelves below and whilst the freezer provides plenty of space with 1 wire shelf, an ice tray and shelf in the freezer door. If there is a power cut, the food in your freezer will stay frozen for up to 22 hours.
Please note this fridge requires a minimum 650mm unit width in order to open. Failure to provide this minimum width will result in the appliance not opening.
As standard these fridge freezers come with a Right Hand Hinge but Product Codes ending in '-L' indicate the door has a Left Hand Hinge.
- SPECIFICATIONweight (Kg):69energy rating:A++energy consumption (kW/h):0.88energy consumption (kW/h annual):321colour:Burgundy, Cream, Royal Coffee, Dark Chocolate, White, Inox and Blackwarranty:2 Yearsdimensions (mm):1737 x 600 x 640max decibels:39 dB(A)number of doors:2adjustable thermostat:yesreversible doors:yesauto-defrost:yesglass shelves:yesnumber of shelves:4egg tray:yesdairy compartment:yessalad crisper:yesbottle rack in door:yesice cube tray:yesfridge capacity:229 litresfreezer capacity:65 litresno. of freezer compartments:1
- FREE fast and efficient delivery service (Subject to Terms and Conditions).
- ‘In Stock’ Small & Large items delivered next working day (order before 1pm).
- FREE text message service for Small Parcel items on the morning of delivery with a 1 hour delivery window e.g. between 10:00 & 11:00.
- Large Bulky Items e.g. Ovens, fridges and ceramic sinks delivered next day and benefit from a delivery time slot.
- Large appliances and heavy items delivered direct to the room of your choice, NOT left on the kerb side.
- Shortly after ordering a member of our Sales Team will contact you to with stock information and expected delivery day.
- All products are checked for any imperfections before dispatch and extra packaging used for maximum protection.
- You will be given the chance to check Large Bulky items upon delivery after which a signature is required.
- Small items will have 24 hours from delivery to notify us of any issues.
- 14 days exchange or cancellation after delivery, no quibble returns.
- WHY US
- FREE UK DELIVERY - All orders over £25 are delivered Free (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
- The Price You See Is The Price You Pay - We don't have any hidden charges and all prices include VAT
- Prices Checked Daily - We check the price of over 3,000 products everyday so we can be confident our prices are competitive
- Bulk Delivery Deals - If you are looking to buy 3 or more items we can offer a further discount on delivery, simply call or email for the best price
- Fast Next Day Delivery - We hold over £1,000,000 in stock and can dispatch all stocked items for a speedy Next Day delivery.
We are pleased to offer our customers easy alternatives to pay for your new items and spread the cost of payment. Buy Now, Pay Later for 6 or 12 months, or choose to pay regular monthly installments over 2 or 3 years on orders over £279.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
How to apply
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase, simply add them to your basket and choose ‘Buy on Finance’ during checkout selecting 6, 12, 24, or 36 months as your preferred option. We will send you a secure link to fill in the simple online application form for an instant decision. Alternatively call us on 0844 576 5000 and we can take the details over the phone.
Why is buying on finance an advantage?Example
* 6 Month Buy Now Pay Later is a 42 month finance application with a deferred 6 month period. If you pay the loan amount off in full on or before the 6 month date after purchase you will pay no interest.** 12 Month Buy Now Pay Later is a 36 month finance application with a deferred 12 month period. If you pay the loan amount off in full on or before the 12 month date after purchase you will pay no interest.For more information please see our Finance Page.Option 16 MonthsBuy NowPay LaterOption 212 MonthsBuy NowPay LaterOption 324 Months2 YearFinanceOption 436 Months3 YearFinancePurchase£609£609£609£60910% Deposit£60.90£60.90£60.90£60.90Set Up Fee£25.00£35.00N/AN/ALoan Amount£548.10£548.10£548.10£548.10Monthly RepaymentN/AN/A£26.53£18.96Settlement Fee£10.00£10.00N/AN/AAPR29.8%29.8%15.9%15.9%InterestN/A*N/A**£88.62£134.46Total Amount£644.00£654.00£697.62£743.46
- Buy your new kitchen appliances, sinks, taps and accessories you always wanted with just a 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Borrow up to £15,000.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.